Monday, July 6, 2020

Glyph/Stat Priority

There is an image floating around on the Hero Wars discord that suggests an order that glyphs should be leveled.  I will not be addressing the accuracy of that chart, though I will be reproducing it here:

I will say that I don't necessarily agree with everything that is written there, but if you want a simple solution that requires little effort on your part, this is a good rule of thumb.

I would add Elmir to the exceptions.  He needs to be leveled in the manner suggested for Aurora above.  As I said, I don't follow this exact guideline, but it is a good starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Undead, How to Build Them and How to Beat Them

Recently, two new characters were introduced.  Corvus and Morrigan.  Along with this release came a new character classification; undead.  S...